Clevis grab hooks are constructed from heavy duty alloy steel so that their proof load is 2.5 times the work load limit. The braced saddle of the grab hook allows a more secure hook up and reduces wear and tear, and the almost round section resists bending.
The clevis fitting of these chain components allow direct connection to the correct size of chain only. These clevis grab hooks are designed for use with grade 80 chain for shortening chain sling or holding the required length of chain in place, the grab hook slim gap prevents slip-off by allowing full engagement.
3. Product Feature And Application
The key benefits and features for clevis grab hook are as per below:
· Conforms to EN 1677-4
· Alloy steel for grab hook
· The links are suitable for use in a temperature range of -40C up to 200C without reduction in working load limit.
· Proof tested 2.5 times the working load limit of 4:1 W.L.L
· Fatigue rated 20,000 cyclic test
· Please see the Technical Specification for additional information.
· Color choice Green, Yellow or Orange
4. Product Details
This clevis grab hook size from 1/4 to 3/4,WLL load 4:1
5. Products Qualification
The Double Head Lifting Anchor is with the certificate of Conformity Quality Management System Certification
6. Package and Shipment
Double Head Lifting Anchor.
Package: Nylon bags then in wooden crate.
Shipment: 15days production after receiving your deposit.
(1) All inquiries will be responded within 12hours.
(2) Small order is accepted.
(3) Free sample can be sent within 1day.
(4) High quality and competitive price.
(5) Close to Qingdao Port and Qingdao Airport, decreasing the shipment cost.
(6) Know the material trend and know the market better than trade company