Precautions for using eye bolts:
1. The user must be trained before use, in order to be able to use the product correctly and ensure safety;
2. For different occasions and application scenarios, choose the correct type, grade and length of the eyebolts;
3. Before use, check carefully to see if there is damage, if any, replace it.
4. Rotate until it fits closely with the supporting surface, and it is not allowed to use tools to tighten;
5. For different types of lifting eye screws, the lifting direction should be within the range of the force direction;
6. If the wear is found to exceed 10% of the interface diameter during use, it must be stopped. If forced to use, safety accidents are likely to occur.